2021 Sloth Day 1M, 5K, 10K, 13.1, 26.2
*The event has already taken place on this date: Wed, 10/20/2021
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
Sloth Day is on October 20, 2021 and we are delighted for our third annual Sloth Day 1 Mile, 5K, 10K, 13.1, 26.2 – No Hurries, No Worries. Complete your race anytime in October 2021!
October is also Domestic Violence Awareness Month and we want to do our part to help raise awareness. At least 20% of each registration will be donated to The National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV), their mission is to lead, mobilize and raise our voices to support efforts that demand a change of conditions that lead to domestic violence such as patriarchy privilege, racism, sexism, and classism. We are dedicated to supporting survivors and holding offenders accountable and supporting advocates.
- Races can be completed anytime in October 2021, even better if it’s October 20th!
- 1 mile, 5k, 10k, 13.1, and 26.2 virtual races are available — you choose which distance you want to complete
- Great for all ages
- A percentage of race registration fees will be donated to The National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV)
- You’ll receive a beautiful medal upon completion of your event!
- Official Sloth Day gear is available here for a limited time only
- Registration Fee: $25 (includes a medal, bib, and shipping)
- Medals and bibs will begin shipping out mid-September 2021
Don’t forget that if you sign up for our main 2021 event, NEPTUNE-Weathering the Storm Running and Walking Challenge, you will be given a discount code that will allow you to save 40% on ALL EVENTS in 2020! The code starts now and doesn’t expire until December 31, 2021! So be sure to sign up for Neptune now and get your discount code now! SIGN UP HERE!
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.