2021 World Kindness Day 1M, 5K, 10K, 13.1, 26.2
*The event has already taken place on this date: Sun, 11/14/2021
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
November 13, 2021 is World Kindness Day! We are celebrating with our third annual World Kindness Day 1 Mile, 5K, 10K, 13.1, 26.2! This year the medal says, “Don’t be a grinch. Be Kind.” Get out and race, and then do something kind for someone else!
We will also be donating at least 20% of each registration to Stomp Out Bullying, which is the leading national nonprofit dedicated to changing the culture for all students. It works to reduce and prevent bullying, cyberbullying, sexting and other digital abuse, educates against homophobia, LGBTQ discrimination, racism and hatred, and deters violence in schools, online and in communities across the country.
- Races can be completed anytime in November or December 2021, even better if it’s November 13th.
- 1 mile, 5k, 10k, 13.1, and 26.2 virtual races are available — you choose which distance you want to complete
- Great for all ages
- A percentage of race registration fees will be donated to the Stomp Out Bullying
- You’ll receive a beautiful medal upon completion of your event!
- Official World Kindness Day gear is available here for a limited time only
- Registration Fee: $25 (includes a medal, bib, and shipping)
- Medals and bibs will begin shipping out mid-October 2021
Don’t forget that if you sign up for our main 2021 event, NEPTUNE-Weathering the Storm Running and Walking Challenge, you will be given a discount code that will allow you to save 40% on ALL EVENTS in 2020! The code starts now and doesn’t expire until December 31, 2021! So be sure to sign up for Neptune now and get your discount code now! SIGN UP HERE!
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.