Beading Basics – Jewelry
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Ready to take your first step on your jewelry making journey? In this beginner beading class, get to know the tools of the trade, and all the techniques you need to know to start creating unique, dazzling beaded jewelry from scratch! Students will gain the knowledge and skill to create their own jewelry pieces. This class is a prerequisite for all other jewelry making courses.
AGE 8 – 13 (Ages 5-7 can join supervised by someone 16 or older)
- Single Strand Bracelet
- Wrap Bracelet/Necklace
- Earrings from Beading Wire
- Double Strand Bracelet
- Criss Cross Bracelet
- Shipping in the SF Bay Area – 1 business day
- Shipping to other parts of California – 2 business days
- Shipping to various parts of the USA – 2 – 3 business days
- Shipping to Canada – 2 – 3 business days
- This is a Virtual Camp with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.