Bullet Journal – Bookbinding
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Enter the magical world of bookbinding with this handmade journal. Learn the tricks of the trade with some beginner bookbinding techniques while creating your very own customized journal. Fill it with poems, recipes, maps to buried treasure, or anything else you can imagine. You’ll be amazed at the simple techniques that will allow you to bind together a long lasting, beautiful journal for all your creative endeavors.
- Customized Journals
- Bookbinding Techniques
- Cardstock (or something similar)
- Pencil & eraser
- Sturdy medium thickness thread
- Sturdy needle
- Glue stick
- Feathers (from a phoenix, a griffin, or your local craft store)
- 1 medium-sized brush
- Assorted paper (wrapping paper, newspaper, old book pages, magazines, binder paper, construction paper, old sheet music, pages from a long-forgotten spellbook, etc
Optional Decorations (whatever takes your fancy):
- Interesting cut-outs from magazines Mermaid’s scales
- Pressed flowers/leaves Washi tape Watercolor paint Markers/pens Colorful thread
- Fairy dust Beads Dragon claws Buttons
- This is a Virtual Camp with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.