Online STEM/STEAM Summer Camp
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 07/02/2021
Discover the exciting world of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics (STEAM) through hands-on experiments, comprehensive instruction, and the pursuit of original projects led by students themselves. All instructors all come from top US universities including Harvard, Yale, Brown, UPenn & more!
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
- Welcome to Ivy Camps USA, the world leader in premier summer camp programming!
- At Ivy Camps USA, our campers ages 6 to 18 join us from the United States, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore, Kuwait, Ecuador, Thailand, Japan, and more, creating a uniquely diverse environment where they can exchange different ideas and perspectives. All our instructors come from the top 10 USA universities, and they are all uniquely trained to guide your student to success.
- Our summer program offers students the opportunity to discover the exciting world of Arts, Media, and Communication through hands-on experiments, comprehensive instruction by Ivy League instructors, and the pursuit of original projects led by students. This program includes two classes: Engineer a Better World with the Stanford Design Cycle + Design Cities with Legos
- Engineer a Better World with the Stanford Design Cycle - Students will use the Stanford design cycle to explore a pressing problem facing our Earth today. By the end of the class: your student will go through the design process (Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype, Test) and learn how to think creatively, collaborate, receive feedback, edit and change their work, and ultimately deliver a thoughtful solution to a real-world need.
- Design Cities with Legos - Are you passionate about building Lego structures and want to take it to the next level? Take your Lego skills and combine them with a deep understanding of urban planning to design your ideal city. Learn basic concepts of city planning, sustainability, essential infrastructure, the needs and wants of a community, and more! By the end of the class: your student will have built their own Lego city masterpiece that demonstrates a deep understanding of urban planning and your child's own creative expression.
- We guarantee your child will have an amazing time with us at Ivy Camps USA, but they can try our programming risk-free. If you or your child aren't satisfied after the first day of camp, we will provide a full refund. Try us today!
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.