A Toy Story – Sewing
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
It’s snuggle time and we’re making stuffies! A huge hit in every textiles program that we teach, these cuddly stuffies will be a much loved addition to a student’s toy collection. We’ll also learn some sturdy stitches while making bean bags for even more summertime fun!
This camp utilizes hand sewing; no sewing machine required.
- Bean Bags
- Shipping in the SF Bay Area – 1 business day
- Shipping to other parts of California – 2 business days
- Shipping to various parts of the USA – 2 – 3 business days
- Shipping to Canada – 2 – 3 business days
- This is a Virtual Camp with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.