Summer 2021 Teen Creative Writing Intensives
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 08/06/2021
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
This summer, students will:
- work with professional authors to develop their voices and writing ideas
- choose two different genres to focus on each week
- work on their own writing projects and get personal editorial feedback
- get supportive, constructive writing critique from instructors and peers
- submit and publish work in The Writers Circle's online journal
- spend time examining the writing of peers and masters
Plus they'll work with like-minded young writers who share their passion!
--For 2021, given the uncertainty of the coronavirus, we are preparing for all contingencies.
If we can meet safely on campus at Drew University, we absolutely will. And our students from farther away can still join us via Zoom (at virtual program pricing). If meeting in-person is impossible, we are planning a fantastic fully virtual Intensive, just as we did last summer.
Three week-long intensives writing daily, 9:00 AM-3:30 PM
Week 1: July 19-23, 2021
Week 2: July 26-30, 2021
Week 3: August 2-6, 2021
Join us for one, two, or all three weeks!
Weeks fill up fast. REGISTER TODAY!
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.